- -h : Shows a (relatively) useful help screen
- -x : Extracts .shn files to .wav files
- -s : Shortens .wav files to .shn files (default)
- -q : Quiet mode - turns off output to the terminal
- -v : Verbose mode - outputs messages to the terminal (default)
- -r : Specify a Perl regular expression to parse *see note below*
- -d : Delete the originals after parsing
- -p : Preserves the originals after parsing (default)
- Shortens all of the .wav files in the "waves" directory
shnwrap -x -d shns/test1.shn shns/test2.shn
- Extracts and deletes test1.shn, test2.shn in the "shns" directory
shnwrap -qr "t0[1-3]" waves
- This shortens the files in the "waves" directory that have t01, t02, or t03 in their name and displays no output to the screen
*regular expression note: If you use the -r flag, you must include the regular expression as the very next argument. Also, be sure to enclose the regular expression in "quotes" or the shell might completely misinterpret what you are trying to do.
(c)opyright 2013 arcticlounge software. all rights reserved.